cayman, my life in cayman, family, animals, other stuff

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! For the next 364 days it will be 2009 I am very excited about it.

Last night our family went to some friends house and watched movies like we did last year but this time Titus was the last person to fall asleep! Everybody, including the Chin-Sinn's son and daughter (the Chin-Sinns are the people who we watched movies with) who are teenagers, fell asleep before Titus. I fell asleep before the movie barely started!

We went at twelve something, after New Year's service at church. When we got back home it was around six o'clock in the morning! And normally when my sister and I go to bed, we don't actually fall asleep until about 30 minutes to an hour later, but last night (this morning) we were out!

Now today is the beginning of a new year when everybody does alot of the same things as last year only maybe some things different and maybe more things. But I know one thing certainly it is the same to me and I don't think I'm going to feel any different at times until I get older or as the years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds go by.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE ONE AS GOOD AS MINE MAYBE!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I can't believe you two girls let Titus out do you. You are getting old and can't hang out. Titus is becoming a big boy now and can stay up later.
Glad to know you had a great time at the Chin-Sinns. Keep writing your Tales from Eden. I really enjoy reading them.
Love grandma

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home