cayman, my life in cayman, family, animals, other stuff

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Soccer Camp

Yesterday I went to my first day of Soccer Camp. It was very hot but I enjoyed it the same. At Soccer Camp I didn't make any new friends but I was still having alot of fun. Today is the second day of Soccer Camp. We didn't do as many games as yesterday but it was a bit better. Here are some of the things we did: We played duck,duck, goose (I didn't enjoy that as much) , we played 2 football matches (that's the word Caymanians use for soccer) and we played a game where we would all hold hands and form a circle and we run in towards the center of the circle. If we let go, we would have to sit down in the middle. We also did plenty of exercises. Today my coach told my group that our game is on Friday! I was more excited than nervous. Next time I will try to get some pictures up at least of the game. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home